WSIB’s Basic Certification – Part I
Our Basic Certification Training, which has been accredited by WSIB, is presented over a 3 day period and in 7 distinct modules. We designed our training to be presented on three consecutive Mondays in order to ease staffing problems for our clients.
These modules cover the following topics:
- 1. An introduction to Certification Training
- 2. Occupational Health & Safety and the Law
- 3. Applying WHMIS to the Workplace
- 4. Workplace Health & Safety Assessments
- 5. Safety Hazards and Workplace Inspections
- 6. Conducting Incident and Accident Investigations
- 7. Developing a Heath & Safety Program
This program is intended for the members of your Joint Health & Safety Committee who are to be certified.